Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Copper House

Hi all,

I thought I'd let you know that I've been to the Copper House Gallery, and had a wee advanced peek at Una Gildea's work. I highly recommend a viewing, but in particular I would encourage you to attend the opening, tomorrow evening from 6-8. The artist will be in attendance to answer questions, as well as industry professionals. And the space is impressive, especially when you venture past the front gallery. Copper House has an impressive set-up of high-quality, large-scale scanners and printers. They specialize in limited edition photography and fine art print. The interior architecture is inspired. Here's a link to the event:

http://www.culturefox.ie/event/tales-of-seduction-an-exhibition-by-una-gildea/13732.aspx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here: