Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Post Mingle Market

Hi all,

I have received confirmation from Maureen Conway to go ahead with our in house sale on Monday, 17th of December. Louise has given her permission for you to work your sales technique rather than your life drawing technique. I'm sure she would appreciate a thank you.

We will begin setting up at 10am, and begin packing up at 3:00pm. We'll split our stock in half so we can set up at both buildings. This is an event that people in the college look forward to, so we should do well. Having said that, if you were considering a reduction in your pricing, now would be the time to do it - as we all know, students are on a budget.

I'll post a schedule on the blog, which Emma can forward to Facebook. She's very good at looking after you all! As per usual, any questions can be sent via the blog comments box below.

SEAN: can you modify and print 20 new posters? I'll follow up via txt if I don't hear from you by the end of the day Wednesday. I have shown samples to some of the staff, and they are looking forward to seeing the rest! Even a pre-order for you, Leon.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here: